This recipe is not for Sweet and Sour Pork, but it is similar. This is made in the crockpot and served over white rice. That’s if you want, of course.
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- cooked rice, for serving
Cut tenderloins in half, lengthwise. Then cut into 1/4 inch slices. Heat oil in a large skillet and brown slices over medium low heat. Place pork in crockpot. Add remaining ingredients, except rice. Cook on high for 4 hours or 6 to 8 hours on low.
Serve over hot cooked rice.