The salad dressing is a simple mayonnaise and kalamansi juice mixture.
Sweet Potato (Kamote) Salad
4 side dishes
Time to Make
- You’ll need about 15 minutes to prepare
- Just the sweet potatoes are cooked, 5-10 minutes
- 2 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi juice (or lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon pickles, diced (any type you like)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil the sweet potatoes until tender, but not falling apart, about 5-10 minutes depending on how small you cut them. Drain well and cool.
- Combine the juice, celery, pickles, mayonnaise, onion, red pepper, and salt to taste. Fold in the sweet potato and serve.