This drink is named after the rum that it was originally made with – Afrohead Rum. If you cannot find this particular rum, you can use any good, clear rum.
Time to Make
- 1 1/2 ounces Afrohead rum
- 3 ounces coconut water
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 cane sugar cubes or 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- shredded coconut, for garnish
- Muddle the sugar with the lemon juice in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add remaining ingredients (except coconut) and shake to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice and strain drink over ice. Top with shredded coconut.