The avocados are combined with condensed milk and ice to make a smooth shake, then – are you ready? – drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Jus Alpukat (Indonesian Avocado Shake)
Time to Make
- 3 medium avocados
- 24 ice cubes
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate syrup ingredients. Simmer on low heat until thickened. Set aside and cool.
- Place avocado flesh in a blender with the ice cubes, condensed milk and whole milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the avocado mixture in a glass and drizzle with chocolate syrup.