These potatoes are cooked in the slow cooker, so prep time is less than 5 minutes.
Slow Cooker Greek Potatoes
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly spray the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes, oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and paprika into the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir so that the potatoes get some seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours (depending on potato size) or on high for 2 to 3.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon zest and parsley, if desired.