Ethiopian Green Salad
Posted by threeovens.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tomato, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 a medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, ginger, salt, and pepper. Add tomato and whisk gently.
- Add lettuce, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Toss to coat with dressing. Service immediately.