I forgot to mention the cucumbers in the title.
Scandinavian Shrimp Salad with Dill and Cornichons
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound cooked, peeled medium-sized shrimp
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumbers (cut into half-moons)
- 1/3 cup sliced cornichons (gherkins)
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
Whisk together the mayonnaise, chopped dill, mustard, and lemon juice. Add the shrimp, cucumber, and cornichons and toss. Season generously with salt and pepper.
To serve: Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on 4 serving plates. Mound shrimp salad in the leave, dividing evenly.