I love food cooked in beer. Enough said.
This is made from chicken legs that are cooked with red peppers.
This is a dish that is served throughout Panama. It is heavily spiced and garlicky. Serve with rice and avocado. Recipe does not include four hours marinating time.
Chicken Stew (Doro Tibs Wot)
Posted by threeovens.
This is an Ethiopian chicken stew made with red wine, jalapenos, and berbere.
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon berbere
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they just begin to brown, then add the oil. Season with the berbere and cook and stir a couple of minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce. One the wine has mostly cooked off, stir in the chicken and cook a couple of minutes.
- Slowly add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and add the jalapenos.
- Simmer until the liquid is almost cooked off and a thick red sauce has developed, about 15 to 20 minutes.
A classic Greek dish. Continue reading
This recipe can be cooked on skewers or the chicken can be left whole and grilled that way. Continue reading
This recipe has a long list of ingredients, but they mostly go in your food processor to make the curry sauce. Continue reading